Representing Injured Workers on Florida’s Central Gulf Coast
If you have been injured on the job in Florida, you probably have been made to feel like a second-class citizen. Workers’ compensation doctors don’t treat you well, your employer doesn’t seem to care, and nobody seems to believe that you are really injured.
I’m attorney Joseph Rooth. Since 1994, I’ve helped injured workers obtain the benefits they deserve. With offices in New Port Richey, Spring Hill, Seminole and Clearwater, I represent injured workers throughout the Tampa Bay and central gulf coast area of Florida. I offer a free initial consultation to explain your rights under Florida’s workers’ compensation law. Those rights include:
- The right to proper medical care for as long as you need it
- The right to change doctors if you don’t think you are being treated well
- The right to recover lost wages
- The right to seek rehabilitation and job retraining benefits
- The right to compensation for a permanent injury
- The Right of Injured Workers
As your lawyer, I will work hard to protect your rights and help you receive all of the workers’ compensation benefits you are entitled to. I never charge a fee unless I obtain benefits on your behalf. If I win your case, the workers’ compensation insurance carrier may have to pay your attorney fees.
Learn More About Workers’ Compensation
The following pages of this Web site provide more information about Florida workers’ compensation law:
- An Overview of Florida Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- The Workers’ Compensation Claims Process
- Do You Need a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer?
- Filing a workers’ compensation claim